forward sent faxes

Impact Fax Server related topics

forward sent faxes

Postby chrisyao » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:34 am

We are a company in Taiwan and are replacing our very old OS/2 PMFAX server.
My department will file every received and sent faxes in Tiff format, which Impact fax server is good for. And Save the faxes into more than 500 folders including 200 customers, 100 suppliers, banks, hundreds of order folders, etc. So some user have to monitor both received and sent faxes to and from any users.

Now I've installed the fax server demo version on a Chinese Windows 2000 system, and some Stand alone clients on some Windows XP and Windows 2000 Chinese systems. Here are some problems hope to solve:

1. Impact fax server will forward received faxes to any users. But I don't know how to make Impact fax server to forward also all SENT faxes from all users to some users. So that to let some users to do the filing job, for both in and out faxes. Also, it's important for us to control every sent out faxes, to assure no one can sent out fax without monitoring.
2. Do you have better ways to do the filing other than "save as"? Could you advise the directories where the fax tiff files are located? Maybe we can drag and drop those files.
3. How could an user share the address book to others? So that the others don't have to type the same record again. i.e. is there a common address book for every users?
4. I like the stand alone client because the annotation tool is the best among all fax server competitors. Could Outlook client be the same, with Circle, rectangle, etc?
5. I guess the error codes only show in Outlook client. Could the error codes show in Stand alone client? Sometimes we need to find out why some faxes received or sent with problems.
6. The header on top of every sent fax page is always:
Could we change the "administrator" to "Company name and fax number CSID"?
7. Do you have Chinese version client? Or some way to modify the client menu? although this is not compulsary.
chrisyao

Re: forward sent faxes

Postby 016hnoor » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:47 am

Impact fax server will forward received faxes to any users. But I don't know how to make Impact fax server to forward also all SENT faxes from all users to some users. So that to let some users to do the filing job, for both in and out faxes.
Also, it's important for us to control every sent out faxes, to assure no one can sent out fax without monitoring.

Return to Impact Fax Server