BiLPDManager MSI installers for large scale deployment Version number:
The MSI installer for BiLPDManager designed for large scale deployment in Active Directory environments. With the BiLPDManager MSI installer System Administrators can activate the BiLPDManager without any user interaction, and also can configure the BiLPDManager to start automatically with the Windows. The MSI installer will greatly simplify mess deployment and eliminates the need for customers to build custom installations.
The MSI install has the following installation features:
- Automatic silent installation
- Automatic register/activate the BiLPDManager with a serial number
- Configure installation target directory
- Configure the registration of the BiLPDManager with Black Ice license server:
- 443 port with SSL (default)
- 80 port without SSL
- 3500 port without SSL
- 15000 port without SSL
- Configure the connection to license server with proxy server
- Not using proxy server (default)
- Attempt to discover automatic proxy
- Use HTTP proxy
- Use SOCKS proxy
- Start BiLPDManager with Windows starts up.
Please contact sales for more technical details on the MSI installer at email@example.com.
- Assign to Computer (silent install)
- Assign to User (silent install)
- Installation from command line (cmd.exe)
- Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2016 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit)
Hyper-V is supported.
- .NET framework 2.0 or 3.5
For MSI Installer availability, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.