Color Printer Driver Version number:
- TIFF and Fax specific features
- Supported file formats JPEG, TIFF, HTML, Fax and more
- Merge/Combine Multiple Documents into one Single File
- Sharable printer driver
- Email documents as attachment
- Upload to FTP site with SSL
- Upload to Web with HTTP and HTTPS
- Annotation, Header and Footer on printed documents
- OCR - Optical Character Recognition
- Redirect printing to additional printers
- SharePoint® support
- Add Image or Text based Watermark or Stamp
- Rotate Counter-Clockwise and Rotate Landscape to Portrait
- High resolution (DPI) support
- Start an application before or after printing
- API for Developers
- Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32/64 bit, Windows XP 32/64 bit
- Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 32/64 bit, Windows Server 2003
- Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop, VMware Horizon + ThinApp, VMware VCenter, Microsoft RemoteApp, Microsoft Hyper-V, Hyper-V VDI
Color Printer Driver
Black Ice Color Printer Drivers can convert any printable file into 24 bit color, 8 bit color, 8 bit grayscale or 1 bit monochrome (black and white) image files. Color images are used primarily by color fax applications, archiving applications, desktop publishing, Internet imaging, etc. Color Printer Drivers can also extract ASCII text from a printed file in addition to generating TIFF, JPEG, GIF, etc. output from printed files. Color Printer Drivers are Runtime-Free allowing developers to bundle and distribute Color Printer Driver as part of their own application with no per user fees.
Windows 10, 8.1 and
Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012 R2
In order to assist Black Ice Printer Driver users to accomplish printing and Black Ice Printer Driver-related tasks, a Printer Driver Resource Toolkit package is available with every Black Ice Generic Printer Driver. Those wanting to download the DEMO version of a printer driver can also download the Printer Driver Resource Toolkit DEMO to complement it.
Color Printer Driver Key Features
The Black Ice Printer Driver key features are listed below:
Supported Operating Systems
Color Printer Driver API
The Black Ice Color Printer Driver API/Resource Toolkit (RTK) enables developers to control every aspect of document creation. The API-RTK includes over 400+ functions and methods for C++, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET and Delphi developers to control the document conversion process.
All OEM Printer Driver Prices listed are effective as of 1/01/2013.
To purchase the Black Ice printer drivers, please fax or email a signed copy of the associated license agreement to the Black Ice sales office. For additional ordering information, please click here.
Black Ice Software offer different licensing models for corporate users and End Users. For more information, please visit the What license do I need? page.
To speak with a sales representative please call 561-757-4107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Black Ice Color printer drivers are runtime free and are licensed per developed application, so you can incorporate and distribute them with your application without any additional license fees. The drivers are priced and licensed based on operating system type.
Color Printer Driver PricingMaintenance is mandatory for the first year.
Printer Driver Support Contracts
Black Ice Software, LLC