Additional Licensing Information
- End-User Licensed per Workstation:This type of license allows the program to be installed on a single computer. All users on the computer will be able to utilize the software, including domain users. Most of our products utilize this type of licensing.
- End-User Corporate License: This type of license allows the program to be installed on an unlimited number of computers per the corporate agreement. All users on the computer will be able to use the product, including domain users. This type of license cannot be purchased through our online store. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Server License: This type of license allows the program to be installed on one server. All users on the computer will be able to use the product, including domain users.
- Concurrent User License: Licensing is based on the number of users who can simultaneously use the program. If one purchases a 5-user concurrent license, then a max of 5 users can use the product at any one time. This is limited to select products.
- Ports: Faxing products are licensed based on the number of fax ports/channels that will be used per pc. One workstation license is included for installation.
- OEM for Developers and for Redistribution: Runtime-Free licensing for an unlimited number of computers/workstations. Recommended for Developers, Integration, Customization and Redistribution. No activation and authentication with the Black Ice License Server is required. OEM licenses do not require development licenses for each programmer. This type of license cannot be purchased through our online store. For more information contact email@example.com
License Key Resets for Transferable licenses:
If the product was registered with a transferable license, then the software can be transferred by simply uninstall the software from the previous computer to free up the license for use on the new computer. Transferable licenses are available only to customer with valid support contracts. For the license to be freed up upon uninstall the computer must have a valid internet connection.
License Key Resets for Static (non-transferable) licenses:
Customers are limited to move their license one time per year starting from your date of purchase. License key reset requests must be submitted to our support team for your key to be reset. An explanation must be submitted with your request explaining the need for moving the license. Please note: Hard Drive failures will not require a license key reset since the licensing is not connected to the hard drive. A reinstallation of the product onto the same system is not limited.