TIFF/Monochrome X1 Printer Drivers Version number:
TIFF/Monochrome X1 Printer Driver
The Black Ice TIFF/Monochrome X1 printer driver is the complete solution for businesses and developers needing a fast and reliable TIFF conversion tool. The TIFF/Monochrome X1 printer driver converts documents to various TIFF formats and other monochrome image file formats from any Windows application capable of printing. The TIFF/Monochrome X1 Printer Driver is the fastest high-volume conversion tool on the market, while still keeping an easy-to-use human interface for simple file conversion.
The Black Ice TIFF/Monochrome X1 Printer Driver can create several barcode types on the printed documents. Every aspect of the printed barcodes can be configured such as Value, Barcode Standard, Position, Alignment, Size, Rotation and more.
Windows 11, 10, 8.1 and
Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012 R2
The Black Ice TIFF/Monochrome X1 printer driver, combined with the Resource Tool Kit – Application Programming Interface (API), offers developers and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) the capability to integrate, customize, or build advanced document management systems. The Resource Tool Kit – API is a collection of utilities and sample source codes for sophisticated developers to build state-of-the-art business solutions.
X1 Printer Driver Key Features
Barcode Printing Key Features
Barcode Printing Business Solutions
X1 Printer Driver General Features
X1 Printer Driver Advanced Features
Available TIFF/Monochrome X1 Printer Drivers
The TIFF/Monochrome X1 Printer Drivers are available for the following operating systems:
The TIFF/Monochrome X1 Printer Driver API
The Black Ice TIFF/Monochrome X1 Printer Driver API/Resource Toolkit (RTK) enables developer to control every aspect of document creation. The API-RTK includes over 400+ functions and Methods for C++, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET and Delphi developers to control the document conversion process.
- Windows/Citrix Server
- OEM for Developers
Black Ice TIFF/Monochrome X1 Printer Drivers are licensed in several ways depending upon your needs.
Black Ice Software offer different licensing models for corporate users and End Users. For more information, please visit the What license do I need? page.
TIFF/Monochrome X1 Windows 11/10/8/7/Vista/XP Corporate License Pricing
Printer Driver is an annual subscription. A single license is valid for a single PC on Windows 11/10/8/7/Vista operating systems for one year. For multiple users on the same PC, no additional licenses are required. For installations on different PCs, you will need enough licenses to cover the total number of PCs.*
Pricing starts at $59.99 and a license is good for a single PC install. Multiple licenses packs are available when purchasing for business use.
TIFF/Monochrome X1 Windows Server including Terminal Servers/Citrix Corporate License Pricing
The Printer Driver Server is an annual subscription licensed per Server. One license is good for one terminal server. The Printer Driver Server can be used by unlimited users on the terminal server for the length of the subscription. Multiple server discounts are available. For more information contact a Black Ice Sales Representative.
TIFF/Monochrome X1 runtime-free OEM license for developers
If you are a developer and would like to integrate Black Ice Monochrome Printer Drivers into your application for resell or commercial distribution, you would need the OEM versions of the printer driver, which includes installation samples and printer driver files designed for runtime-free licensing.Maintenance is mandatory for the first year.
- NEW! Upgrade the Printer Driver without reboot while preserving the user settings using the MSI installer
- Automatic silent installation
- Automatic register/activate the Printer driver with a serial number
- Install the Printer driver for evaluation.
- Configure installation target directory.
- Configure the registration of the printer driver with Black Ice license server:
- 443 port with SSL (default)
- 80 port without SSL
- 3500 port without SSL
- 15000 port without SSL
- Configure the connection to license server with proxy server.
- Not using proxy server (default)
- Attempt to discover automatic proxy
- Use HTTP proxy
- Use SOCKS proxy
- Change the printer driver display name to a user defined name
- Configure the default printer.
- Keep the user current Default Printer (default).
- Set Printer Driver to be the Default Printer for current user only.
- Set Printer Driver to be the Default Printer for every users
- Pre-configure the Send printed document in email feature.
- Pre-configure the Upload to FTP feature
- Pre-configure the Cover Page Filler feature
- Enable or disable Printer manager
- Install Printer driver without Printer Manager.
- Install Printer driver with old Printer Manager C++ version.
- Install Printer driver with Printer Manager C# version (Default).
- Add Agent (Task printers) printers.
- Pre-configure single or multiple Agent printer for a specific task.
- Pre-configure the printer driver using the configuration ini file.
- Such as file format, output directory, and more. Every feature of the printer driver can be pre-configured.
- Use Profile file to Configuration the printer.
- Hide Printer driver Printing Preferences Tab(s) from Users.
- Hide the Upload and Email Options from Users on the Printer driver Printing Preferences.
- Assign to Computer (silent install)
- Assign to User (silent install)
- Installation from command line (cmd.exe)
- Windows 11 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2/2008 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Citrix* XenApp (Citrix Presentation Server)/XenDesktop
- VMware Horizon + ThinApp, VMware VCenter
- Microsoft RemoteApp, Microsoft Hyper-V, Hyper-V VDI
- .NET framework 4.0 or higher (Only required for Microsoft MSI installer)
- ColorPlus Printer Driver for both Desktop and Server
- ColorPlus X1 Printer Driver for both Desktop and Server
- PDF Printer Driver for both Desktop and Server
- PDF X1 Printer Driver for both Desktop and Server
- TIFF/Monochrome Printer Driver for both Desktop and Server
- TIFF/Monochrome X1 Printer Driver for both Desktop and Server
MSI Installer for large scale deployment
The MSI installer for Printer Drivers designed for large scale deployment in Active Directory environments. With the Printer Driver MSI installer System Administrators can create custom configurations for every User on the system and register or activate the printer driver. The MSI installer will greatly simplify mess deployment and eliminates the need for customers to build custom installations.
New InstallShield MSI installers! No .NET framework installation required!
The Black Ice Printer Drivers are also available in a form of InstallShield MSI installers. The new InstallShield MSI installer does not require .NET framework to be installed on the computers, bypassing the security vulnerabilities of the .NET framework. The new InstallShield MSI installer comes with the same functionality and features as the regular Microsoft MSI installer.
For InstallShield MSI installer availability, please contact email@example.com.
The MSI install has the following installation features:
Please contact sales for more technical details on the MSI installer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Printer Driver MSI Installer Logging Registration Process
The Black Ice Printer Driver MSI Installer includes detailed logging of the registration process, in order to facilitate System Administrators and System Integrators to determine the success or failure of the automated Printer Driver Registration, in large scale deployments. The improved registration logging in the Printer Driver MSI Installer creates a BiPDMSIRegistrationDataLog.txt named log file automatically in the User’s temp folder.
Requirements and Supported installation methods
Installing Black Ice products on Citrix VDI for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
Installing Black Ice products on Azure Windows Virtual Desktop
MSI Installers are not available for OEM Printer Drivers!
For MSI Installer availability, contact email@example.com.