Impact Products technical support
Technical support requests for Black Ice Software is provided through email free of charge to companies who have purchased a Black Ice application and have a current technical support contract. Black Ice Software will provided limited technical support for purchases of a Black Ice Software product made without a support contract. Limited support includes setup and usage assistance only. All technical support requests should be submitted via e-mail through our online form http://www.blackice.com/support.htm request submission is necessary in order for our technical support team to monitor the status of open issues through the assigned tracking number, as well as to make sure that all of the pertinent details are obtained in writing for referenced by our technical support team. Technical support requests are answered on a first come, first answered basis, all technical support requests will be answered within 24-48 hours, usually much sooner. In order to better help our customers, we ask that they provide as much information as possible for each new incident that is being reported. Guidelines for submitting technical support requests can be found below.
Guidelines to submit technical support questions for retail products.
- Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003 or Windows 8/7/Vista/XP as well as service pack number.
- Windows 32 bit or Windows 64 bit version.
- Operating System language edition, for example: Chinese.
- Product name such as Print2Email, Print2RDP, TiffViewer, etc.
- The version number of the product, date of purchase, or invoice number.
- Detailed description of the problem.