TIFF Viewer & Browser Plug-In Version number:
The Tiff Viewer browser Plug-in allows users to view any multi-page TIFF image on the internet and is compatible with MS Internet Explorer. A Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge browser Extension is also available by clicking here. Some of the key features of Black Ice Software’s TIFF Viewer Browser Plug-in are view, print, save, email, upload to share point, navigate in the multi-page TIFF file, Zoom in or out, and Rotate.
View, Print, Save and Email TIFF files right from your web browser
The TIFF Viewer and Browser Plug-In is ideal for viewing, editing and printing TIFF and a variety of additional image types. The TIFF Viewer is commonly used for editing and cleaning faxes, browsing the USPTO website, processing and printing digital photos, and much more.
Install the TIFF Viewer with the Browser Plugin and try it out for yourself. Click here for a sample TIFF File that can be viewed in Internet Explorer using the Tiff Viewer Browser Plug-in.
Why use the TIFF Viewer Web Browser Plug-In?
- Create an archive of important articles.
- Easy method for creating and posting documents for the Internet.
- Thumbnail Browser for easy navigation between the pages.
- Make electronic copies of your documents, letters, notes, etc.
- Save or retrieve tiff document files from SharePoint® server
- Send documents in email
- MODI replacement for Windows and Windows Server
- Review online patents, blue prints, faxes and more.
Tiff Viewer supports the following platforms:
- Windows Desktops 10/8/7
- Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008 R2/2008
- Citrix XenApp (Citrix Presentation Server), XenDesktop
- VMware Horizon + ThinApp, VMware VCenter
- Microsoft RemoteApp, Microsoft Hyper-V, Hyper-V VDI