TIFF Viewer (Standard version) Version number:
- TIFF Viewer is able to display legacy MODI annotations
(Microsoft Office Document Imaging replacement)
- Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge Browser Extension
- TIFF Viewer is able to display WANG annotations
- German, French and Spanish language versions are available
- Continuous scrolling and multi-page view is added
- Add Signatures or Initials to documents
- Automatically open fillable forms with Form Filler
- View, print, annotate and edit TIFF, JPEG and a variety of image types.
- TIFF Viewer Transferable licenses
- Place Comment annotations to anywhere in the document!
- Print TIFF documents silently with Tiff Viewer from command line!
- Scan, batch scan in documents and letters for easy distribution and storage.
- Multi-page operation for rotate, delete, flip, document cleanup and more.
- Save or retrieve TIFF document files from SharePoint® server
- Send the TIFF document as Email attachment.
- Redact and Whiteout documents
- Stamps, Time Stamps, Personalized Stamps, and more...
- Document Cleanup
- Auto Rotate documents to portrait or landscape
- Manage, delete or replace pages within a multipage TIFF file
- Undo for 16 step operations
- MSI installer is available for IT managers for large scale deployment
- Thumbnail view to the Tiff Viewer Browser Plugin
- Drag and Drop feature between the Tiff Viewer & Browser Plugin
- Context Menu for the Thumbnail View
- Windows 11 (64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows XP SP3 (32bit)
- Windows XP SP2 (64bit)
TIFF Viewer & Browser Plug-In
The Tiff Viewer allows users to view, print, annotate, scan, batch scan, email, and edit any TIFF image, Faxes, medial Faxes, or view TIFF files directly through the standalone user interface. The TIFF Viewer includes Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge Extension and IE browser plug-in and a standalone TIFF Viewer. The Tiff Viewer can display Microsoft Office Document Imaging (MODI) annotation, and Wang annotation.
The TIFF Viewer is ideal for viewing, editing and printing TIFF and a variety of additional image types. The TIFF Viewer is commonly used for processing Medical can data, medical faxes, eFax, browsing the USPTO website and viewing patent documents, and much more.
Supports Windows 11, 10, 8.1, Windows 7. For Windows Servers please click here.
The evaluation copy is fully functional for 15 days. Once the demo period is over you may purchase Tiff Viewer & Browser Plug-in or switch to the limited free edition. Order multiple copies or a site license at a discount, visit the Black Ice Online Store for details.
Update Tiff Viewer more easily while preserving the user settings
A new Update feature, allows Administrators to seamlessly upgrade the TIFF Viewer to the latest version on every computer, while preserving the user settings such as: View Modes, File Associations, Annotation and Stamp configurations ...etc.
Why use the Black Ice TIFF Viewer?
Tiff Viewer supports the following platforms:
For Windows Server please see Tiff Viewer Server
Looking to develop an Image Viewer or add Imaging capabilities to a web site? Click here for details on our imaging toolkits.
Tiff Viewer Key Features
Tiff Viewer is licensed per PC. One license is good for a single PC (with Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP operating system) with multiple users. For multiple installations on different PCs, will need one license for each PC, regardless of the number of Users accessing Tiff Viewer on the PCs.
TIFF Viewer is available with new Transferable licenses! For more information, please visit the TIFF Viewer licensing page, or contact email@example.com
Black Ice Software offer different licensing models for corporate users and End Users. For more information, please visit the What license do I need? page.
For Terminal Server environments, please see the Tiff Viewer Server pricing.
Tiff Viewer Pricing
Tiff Viewer Version Upgrade Pricing
Using an outdated version of Tiff Viewer? Upgrade today and receive the pricing below! Upgrade discounts are based on your original purchase date.
Tiff Viewer Add-on Pricing
Add more users to your current license. Additional discounts given at checkout!
*Yearly Maintenance Subscription
The Subscription / Maintenance price is a mandatory subscription for the 1st year. The Subscription / Maintenance is a renewable(annual) subscription which entitles you to all upgrades FREE throughout the year, transferable licenses, as well as priority email technical support. At the end of the year you only need to pay the maintenance price again to continue the subscription, and you will never need to pay for an upgrade!
***Please see End User License Agreement for legal definition of the licensing terms
Black Ice Software, LLC
Prices subject to change without notice
- Automatic silent installation
- Automatic register/activate the Tiff Viewer with a serial number
- Upgrade the TIFF Viewer while preserving the user settings using the MSI installer
- Install the Tiff Viewer for evaluation
- Configure installation target directory
- Install Tiff Viewer with a transformation file
- Configure the registration of the Tiff Viewer with Black Ice license server:
- 443 port with SSL (default)
- 80 port without SSL
- 3500 port without SSL
- 15000 port without SSL
- Configure the connection to the license server with proxy server
- Not using proxy server (default)
- Attempt to discover automatic proxy
- Use HTTP proxy
- Use SOCKS proxy
- Enables or Disables the Browser Plug-in for all users
- Install the TIFF Viewer Browser Extension for Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge
- Pre-configure the Tiff Viewer with configuration INI file during installation
- File association
- Tiff, Dialogic, GammaLink, Bicom/NMS (TIFF and TIF)
- Bitmap (BMP)
- ASCII (TXT)
- Viewer settings
- First Start
- Auto Rotate
- General settings
- File extension dialog.
- Display mode.
- Controls the getting started dialog.
- Enable the Thumbnail View for multi-page documents.
- Enable Save View Setting feature.
- Enable Auto Save feature.
- Enable Show Annotation Color Lost feature.
- Enable File Navigation feature.
- Enable Thumbnail Browser feature.
- Specifies the dithering method of monochrome (black and white) documents.
- Enable Send documents in Email feature.
- Enable Upload documents to SharePoint feature.
- Configures the Enable loading annotation file automatically option in the Tiff Viewer General options.
- Enable or disable saving.
- Enable or disable memory file.
- Enable or disable "Burn annotation into the image when saving the document" option.
- Redirect saving.
- Save directory.
- Tools ribbon tab.
- Document cleanup.
- Annotation settings
- Shows or hides all annotations
- Selects the stamp type for the Default Stamp button on the Home ribbon.
- Selects the stamp type for the Rubber Stamp button on the Annotation ribbon.
- Shows or hides the date on the Timestamp.
- Sets the date format for the Timestamp.
- Shows or hides the time on the Timestamp.
- Sets the time format for the Timestamp.
- Shows or hides the minutes on the Timestamp.
- Shows or hides the seconds on the Timestamp.
- Shows or hides the time zone on the Timestamp.
- Specifies the text of the Timestamp.
- Specifies the position of text on the Timestamp.
- Specifies the alignment of the timestamp text relative to the date and time on the Timestamp.
- Printing configuration:
- Enables or Disables the Center the Image Vertically option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Enables or Disables the Center the Image Horizontally option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Enables or Disables the Scale to Fit Page Proportionally option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Enables or Disables the Use Image DPI option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Enables or Disables the Stretch to Fit Page option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Enables or Disables the Print annotations option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Browser plug-in viewer settings:
- This option configures the default View Mode of the Browser Plug-In.
- Browser Plug-in printer settings:
- Enables or Disables the Stretched to Fit Page option in TIFF Viewer Browser Plug-In.
- Enables or Disables the Center on Page option in TIFF Viewer Browser Plug-In.
- Configures the Default Printing Mode in TIFF Viewer Browser Plug-In.
- Scanning configuration:
- When this option is 1, the Tiff Viewer will always remember and use the previously used batch scan directory.
- Specifies the default scan directory where the batch scanned documents will be saved.
- Twain data source manager selection allows users to select which data source manager version must be used for scanning.
- Assign to Computer (silent install)
- Assign to User (silent install)
- Installation from command line (cmd.exe)
- Windows 11 (64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2019 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2016 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- .NET framework 4.0 or higher
MSI Installer for large scale deployment
The MSI installer for TIFF Viewer designed for large scale deployment in Active Directory environments. With the TIFF Viewer MSI installer System Administrators can create custom configurations for every User on the system and register or activate the TIFF Viewer. The MSI installer will greatly simplify mess deployment and eliminates the need for customers to build custom installations.
The MSI install has the following installation features:
The following features of the Tiff Viewer can be pre-configured:
Installing Black Ice products on Citrix VDI for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
Installing Black Ice products on Azure Windows Virtual Desktop
Hyper-V is supported.
For MSI Installer availability, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.