TIFF Viewer Server Version number:
- View, print, annotate and edit TIFF, JPEG and a variety of image types.
- TIFF Viewer Transferable licenses
- Place Comment annotations to anywhere in the document!
- Print TIFF documents silently with Tiff Viewer from command line!
- Scan, batch scan in documents and letters for easy distribution and storage.
- OCR faxes, sales receipts, mail or any kind of scanned documents.
- Multi-page operation for rotate, delete, flip, document cleanup and more.
- Save or retrieve TIFF document files from SharePoint® server
- Send the TIFF document as Email attachment.
- Save TIFF to PDF.
- Redact documents
- Stamps, Time Stamps, Personalized Stamps, and more...
- Document Cleanup
- Auto Rotate documents to portrait or landscape
- Thumbnail View of multipage TIFF documents.
- Manage, delete or replace pages within a multipage TIFF file.
- Easy method for creating and posting documents on the Web.
- MODI replacement for Windows 7 or Windows 2008 servers
- Undo for 16 step operations
- MSI installer is available for IT managers for large scale deployment.
- Thumbnail view to the Tiff Viewer Browser Plugin
- Drag and Drop feature between Tiff Viewer windows
- Drag and Drop feature between the Tiff Viewer Browser Plugin
- Context Menu for the Thumbnail View
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 64 bit
- Windows Server 2008 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2003 SP2 (32 and 64 bit)
- Citrix* XenApp (Citrix Presentation Server)
- Citrix* XenDesktop
TIFF Viewer Server & Browser Plug-in
The Tiff Viewer Server allows Terminal Server users to view, print, scan, batch scan, email, OCR, annotate and edit any TIFF image on the Internet, or to open and view TIFF files directly through the standalone user interface. The TIFF Viewer Server includes both a browser plug-in and a standalone TIFF document and Image Viewer.
The TIFF Viewer Server is ideal for viewing, editing and printing TIFF and a variety of additional image types. The TIFF Viewer is commonly used for editing and cleaning faxes, browsing the USPTO website and viewing patent documents, scanning documents for electronic archival, processing and printing digital photos, annotating faxed documents and much more.
View, Print, OCR, Annotate, Email and more all from one window
Supports Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2, 2008 R2, 2008, Windows Server based Tablets, Windows Server 2003, Citrix* XenDesktop, XenApp
The evaluation copy is fully functional for 15 days. Once the demo period is over you may purchase Tiff Viewer Server. Order multiple copies or a site license at a discount, visit the Black Ice Online Store for details.
Open eFax and Image PDF documents in Tiff Viewer
Black Ice Tiff Viewer comes with advanced PDF reading capabilities, allowing users to open eFax and Image PDF documents. The TIFF Viewer is a seamless solution to open Image PDF documents from eFax or from other online fax providers, and directly view, annotate, print or email the faxes!
NEW! Update Tiff Viewer more easily while preserving the user settings
A new Update feature, allows Administrators to seamlessly upgrade the TIFF Viewer to the latest version on every computer, while preserving the user settings such as: View Modes, File Associations, Annotation and Stamp configurations ...etc.
Why use the Black Ice TIFF Viewer?
Tiff Viewer supports the following platforms:
* Hyper-V is supported.
For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, please see Tiff Viewer.
The Tiff Viewer Browser Plug-in is automatically installed with the software for Internet Explorer and activates when an image is loaded in your browser. Firefox and Google Chrome users first need to install the free IEtabs plug-in for the Tiff Viewer Browser Plug-in to work with Firefox or Chrome.
Looking to develop an Image Viewer or add Imaging capabilities to a web site? Click here for details on our imaging toolkits.
Tiff Viewer Server Key Features
For Windows 8/7/Vista/XP please see Tiff Viewer Features.
- Windows/Citrix Server
- Subscription / Maintenance
- Version Upgrade
Tiff Viewer Server is licensed is licensed per server. For multiple Servers, a license is required for each server, and multiple-license discounts are available. One license is good for Unlimited users per server.
TIFF Viewer is available with new Transferable licenses! For more information, please visit the TIFF Viewer licensing page, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Black Ice Software offer different licensing models for corporate users and End Users. For more information, please visit the What license do I need? page.
Tiff Viewer Server Pricing
The Tiff Viewer Server is licensed per server (unlimited users per server) and per CPU core. If you own a server farm, then you will need to purchase a license for each server or virtual server. Multiple server discounts available. For more information contact a Black Ice Sales Representative.
TIFF Viewer Server Subscription / Maintenance
The Subscription / Maintenance price is a mandatory subscription for the 1st year. The Subscription / Maintenance is a renewable(annual) subscription which entitles you to all upgrades FREE throughout the year, transferable licenses, as well as priority email technical support. At the end of the year you only need to pay the maintenance price again to continue the subscription, and you will never need to pay for an upgrade!
Tiff Viewer Server Version Upgrade Pricing
- Automatic silent installation
- Automatic register/activate the Tiff Viewer with a serial number
- NEW! Easily upgrade the Tiff Viewer using the MSI installer while preserving the user settings
- Install the Tiff Viewer for evaluation
- Configure installation target directory
- Install Tiff Viewer with a transformation file
- Configure the registration of the Tiff Viewer with Black Ice license server:
- 443 port with SSL (default)
- 80 port without SSL
- 3500 port without SSL
- 15000 port without SSL
- Configure the connection to the license server with proxy server
- Not using proxy server (default)
- Attempt to discover automatic proxy
- Use HTTP proxy
- Use SOCKS proxy
- Enables or Disables the Browser Plug-in for all users
- Pre-configure the Tiff Viewer with configuration INI file during installation
- File association
- Tiff, Dialogic, GammaLink, Bicom/NMS (TIFF and TIF)
- Bitmap (BMP)
- ASCII (TXT)
- Viewer settings
- First Start
- Auto Rotate
- General settings
- File extension dialog.
- Display mode.
- Controls the getting started dialog.
- Enable the Thumbnail View for multi-page documents.
- Enable Save View Setting feature.
- Enable Auto Save feature.
- Enable Show Annotation Color Lost feature.
- Enable File Navigation feature.
- Enable Thumbnail Browser feature.
- Specifies the dithering method of monochrome (black and white) documents.
- Enable Send documents in Email feature.
- Enable Upload documents to SharePoint feature.
- Enable OCR (Optical Character Recognition feature.
- Configures the Enable loading annotation file automatically option in the Tiff Viewer General options.
- Enable or disable saving.
- Enable or disable memory file.
- Enable or disable "Burn annotation into the image when saving the document" option.
- Redirect saving.
- Save directory.
- Tools ribbon tab.
- Document cleanup.
- Annotation settings
- Shows or hides all annotations
- Selects the stamp type for the Default Stamp button on the Home ribbon.
- Selects the stamp type for the Rubber Stamp button on the Annotation ribbon.
- Shows or hides the date on the Timestamp.
- Sets the date format for the Timestamp.
- Shows or hides the time on the Timestamp.
- Sets the time format for the Timestamp.
- Shows or hides the minutes on the Timestamp.
- Shows or hides the seconds on the Timestamp.
- Shows or hides the time zone on the Timestamp.
- Specifies the text of the Timestamp.
- Specifies the position of text on the Timestamp.
- Specifies the alignment of the timestamp text relative to the date and time on the Timestamp.
- OCR configuration:
- The absolute path of the application to open OCR documents.
- The language of the OCR.
- The absolute path of the directory to save the OCR files.
- Printing configuration:
- Enables or Disables the Center the Image Vertically option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Enables or Disables the Center the Image Horizontally option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Enables or Disables the Scale to Fit Page Proportionally option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Enables or Disables the Use Image DPI option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Enables or Disables the Stretch to Fit Page option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Enables or Disables the Print annotations option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Browser plug-in viewer settings:
- This option configures the default View Mode of the Browser Plug-In.
- Browser Plug-in printer settings:
- Enables or Disables the Stretched to Fit Page option in TIFF Viewer Browser Plug-In.
- Enables or Disables the Center on Page option in TIFF Viewer Browser Plug-In.
- Configures the Default Printing Mode in TIFF Viewer Browser Plug-In.
- Scanning configuration:
- When this option is 1, the Tiff Viewer will always remember and use the previously used batch scan directory.
- Specifies the default scan directory where the batch scanned documents will be saved.
- Twain data source manager selection allows users to select which data source manager version must be used for scanning.
- Assign to Computer (silent install)
- Assign to User (silent install)
- Installation from command line (cmd.exe)
- Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2016 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- .NET framework 4.0 or higher
MSI Installer for large scale deployment
The MSI installer for TIFF Viewer designed for large scale deployment in Active Directory environments. With the TIFF Viewer MSI installer System Administrators can create custom configurations for every User on the system and register or activate the TIFF Viewer. The MSI installer will greatly simplify mess deployment and eliminates the need for customers to build custom installations.
The MSI install has the following installation features:
The following features of the Tiff Viewer can be pre-configured:
Hyper-V is supported.
For MSI Installer availability, contact email@example.com.