The MSI installer for BiLPDManager designed for large scale deployment in Active Directory environments. With the BiLPDManager MSI installer System Administrators can activate the BiLPDManager without any user interaction, and also can configure the BiLPDManager to start automatically with the Windows. The MSI installer will greatly simplify mess deployment and eliminates the need for customers to build custom installations.
The MSI installer is compatible with Microsoft SMS/SCCM, Zenworks, and Marimba.
The MSI install has the following installation features:
- Upgrade the BiLPDManager without reboot while preserving the user settings using the MSI installer
- Automatic silent installation
- Automatic register/activate the BiLPDManager with a serial number
- Configure installation target directory
- Configure the registration of the BiLPDManager with Black Ice license server:
- 443 port with SSL (default)
- 80 port without SSL
- 3500 port without SSL
- 15000 port without SSL
- Configure the connection to license server with proxy server
- Not using proxy server (default)
- Attempt to discover automatic proxy
- Use HTTP proxy
- Use SOCKS proxy
- Start BiLPDManager with Windows starts up.
msiexec /i "[PATH]\BiLPDManager.msi" /q TARGETDIR="C:\Black Ice\BiLPDManager" REGNUM=XXXXX-XXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXXXX
Please contact sales for more technical details on the MSI installer at email@example.com.
- Assign to Computer (silent install)
- Assign to User (silent install)
- Installation from command line (cmd.exe)
Installing Black Ice products on Azure Windows Virtual Desktop
- .NET framework 2.0 or 3.5
For MSI Installer availability, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.