EMF Printer Driver Version number:
- New! Content Based File Naming
- New! Upload to M-Files
- Supported file formats EMF
- Sharable printer driver
- Email documents as attachment
- Upload to FTP site with SSL
- Cover Page Filler
- Upload to Web with HTTP and HTTPS
- Upload to Database
- SharePoint® support
- OCR - Optical Character Recognition
- Customizable user interface
- Fast printing
- High resolution (DPI) support
- Profile Manager - create profiles to store printer settings
- Rotate Counter-Clockwise and Rotate Landscape to Portrait
- Print specific pages or page ranges
- Batch Conversion
- API for Developers
- Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32/64 bit, Windows XP 32/64 bit
- Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 32/64 bit, Windows Server 2003
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, VMware Horizon + ThinApp, VMware VCenter, Microsoft RemoteApp, Microsoft Hyper-V, Hyper-V VDI
EMF Printer Driver
Black Ice EMF Printer Drivers can convert any printable file into an Enhanced Metafile (EMF). Since the EMF format is a vector format, metafiles are used primarily by applications that require further processing of the printed documents. EMF Printer Drivers can also extract ASCII text from a printed file in addition to generating EMF output. EMF Printer Drivers are Royalty Free allowing developers to bundle and distribute the EMF Printer Driver as part of their own application with no per user fees.
Black Ice EMF Printer Driver, combined with the Resource Tool Kit – Application Programming Interface (API), offers developers and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) the capability to integrate, customize, or build advanced document management systems. The Resource Tool Kit – API is a collection of utilities and sample source codes for sophisticated developers to build state-of-the-art business solutions.
Windows 10, 8.1 and
Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012 R2
In order to assist Black Ice Printer Driver users to accomplish printing and Black Ice Printer Driver-related tasks, a Printer Driver Resource Toolkit package is provided FREE of charge with the purchase of any Black Ice Generic Printer Driver. For those wanting to download the DEMO version of a printer driver can also download the Printer Driver Resource Toolkit DEMO to complement it.
EMF Printer Driver Key Features
The Black Ice Printer Driver key features are listed below:
Supported Operating Systems
EMF Printer Driver API
Black Ice EMF Printer Drivers come with a powerful API called the Resource Toolkit or RTK, which includes several sample applications and utilities with full source code, written in C++, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic .NET, Delphi, and more.
All OEM Printer Driver Prices listed are effective as of 1/01/2013.
To purchase Black Ice EMF printer drivers, please fax or email a signed copy of the associated license agreement to the Black Ice sales office. For additional ordering information, please click here.
Black Ice Software offer different licensing models for corporate users and End Users. For more information, please visit the What license do I need? page.
To speak with a sales representative please call 561-757-4107 or email email@example.com.
The Black Ice EMF printer drivers are runtime free and are licensed per developed application, so you can incorporate and distribute them with your application without any additional license fees. The drivers are priced and licensed based on operating system type.
EMF Printer Driver PricingMaintenance is mandatory for the first year.
Printer Driver Support Contracts
Black Ice Software, LLC