BiBatchConverter MSI installers for large scale deployment Version number:
The MSI installer for BiBatchConverter designed for large scale deployment in Active Directory environments. With the BiBatchConverter MSI installer System Administrators can create custom configurations for every User on the system and register or activate the BiBatchConverter. The MSI installer will greatly simplify mess deployment and eliminates the need for customers to build custom installations.
The MSI install has the following installation features:
- NEW! Upgrade the BiBatchConverter without reboot while preserving the user settings using the MSI installer
- Automatic silent installation
- Automatic register/activate the Printer driver with a serial number
- Install the Printer driver for evaluation.
- Configure installation target directory.
- Configure the registration of the printer driver with Black Ice license server:
- 443 port with SSL (default)
- 80 port without SSL
- 3500 port without SSL
- 15000 port without SSL
- Configure the connection to license server with proxy server.
- Not using proxy server (default)
- Attempt to discover automatic proxy
- Use HTTP proxy
- Use SOCKS proxy
- Configure the default printer.
- Keep the user current Default Printer (default).
- Set Printer Driver to be the Default Printer for current user only.
- Set Printer Driver to be the Default Printer for every users
- Pre-configure the printer driver using the configuration ini file.
- Such as file format, output directory
- Email configuration of email provider, SMTP setting, User name, Password, Recipients, Subject, Email Body and Silent Email sending.
- SharePoint Upload configuration of login information, upload directory, HTTPS connection and silent uploading.
- FTP upload configuration of login information, SSL configuration, destination directory, proxy settings and more.
- Every feature of the printer driver can be pre-configured.
- Use Profile file to Configuration the printer.
- Hide Printer driver Printing Preferences Tab(s) from Users.
- Hide the Upload and Email Options from Users on the Printer driver Printing Preferences.
Please contact sales for more technical details on the MSI installer at email@example.com.
- Assign to Computer (silent install)
- Assign to User (silent install)
- Installation from command line (cmd.exe)
Installing Black Ice products on Citrix VDI for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
Installing Black Ice products on Azure Windows Virtual Desktop
- Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2016 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit)
Hyper-V is supported.
- .NET framework 4.0 or higher
For MSI Installer availability, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.