The MSI installer for TIFF Viewer designed for large scale deployment in Active Directory environments. With the TIFF Viewer MSI installer System Administrators can create custom configurations for every User on the system and register or activate the TIFF Viewer. The MSI installer will greatly simplify mess deployment and eliminates the need for customers to build custom installations.
The MSI installer is compatible with Microsoft SMS/SCCM, Zenworks, and Marimba.
The MSI install has the following installation features:
- Automatic silent installation
- Automatic register/activate the Tiff Viewer with a serial number
- Upgrade the TIFF Viewer while preserving the user settings using the MSI installer
- Install the Tiff Viewer for evaluation
- Configure installation target directory
- Install Tiff Viewer with a transformation file
- Configure the registration of the Tiff Viewer with Black Ice license server:
- 443 port with SSL (default)
- 80 port without SSL
- 3500 port without SSL
- 15000 port without SSL
- Configure the connection to the license server with proxy server
- Not using proxy server (default)
- Attempt to discover automatic proxy
- Use HTTP proxy
- Use SOCKS proxy
- Enables or Disables the Browser Plug-in for all users
- Install the TIFF Viewer Browser Extension for Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge
- Pre-configure the Tiff Viewer with configuration INI file during installation
The following features of the Tiff Viewer can be pre-configured:
- File association
- Tiff, Dialogic, GammaLink, Bicom/NMS (TIFF and TIF)
- Bitmap (BMP)
- ASCII (TXT)
- Viewer settings
- First Start
- Auto Rotate
- General settings
- File extension dialog.
- Display mode.
- Controls the getting started dialog.
- Enable the Thumbnail View for multi-page documents.
- Enable Save View Setting feature.
- Enable Auto Save feature.
- Enable Show Annotation Color Lost feature.
- Enable File Navigation feature.
- Enable Thumbnail Browser feature.
- Specifies the dithering method of monochrome (black and white) documents.
- Enable Send documents in Email feature.
- Enable Upload documents to SharePoint feature.
- Configures the Enable loading annotation file automatically option in the Tiff Viewer General options.
- Enable or disable saving.
- Enable or disable memory file.
- Enable or disable "Burn annotation into the image when saving the document" option.
- Redirect saving.
- Save directory.
- Tools ribbon tab.
- Document cleanup.
- Annotation settings
- Shows or hides all annotations
- Selects the stamp type for the Default Stamp button on the Home ribbon.
- Selects the stamp type for the Rubber Stamp button on the Annotation ribbon.
- Shows or hides the date on the Timestamp.
- Sets the date format for the Timestamp.
- Shows or hides the time on the Timestamp.
- Sets the time format for the Timestamp.
- Shows or hides the minutes on the Timestamp.
- Shows or hides the seconds on the Timestamp.
- Shows or hides the time zone on the Timestamp.
- Specifies the text of the Timestamp.
- Specifies the position of text on the Timestamp.
- Specifies the alignment of the timestamp text relative to the date and time on the Timestamp.
- Printing configuration:
- Enables or Disables the Center the Image Vertically option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Enables or Disables the Center the Image Horizontally option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Enables or Disables the Scale to Fit Page Proportionally option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Enables or Disables the Use Image DPI option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Enables or Disables the Stretch to Fit Page option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Enables or Disables the Print annotations option on the Print dialog of Tiff viewer.
- Browser plug-in viewer settings:
- This option configures the default View Mode of the Browser Plug-In.
- Browser Plug-in printer settings:
- Enables or Disables the Stretched to Fit Page option in TIFF Viewer Browser Plug-In.
- Enables or Disables the Center on Page option in TIFF Viewer Browser Plug-In.
- Configures the Default Printing Mode in TIFF Viewer Browser Plug-In.
- Scanning configuration:
- When this option is 1, the Tiff Viewer will always remember and use the previously used batch scan directory.
- Specifies the default scan directory where the batch scanned documents will be saved.
- Twain data source manager selection allows users to select which data source manager version must be used for scanning.
- Assign to Computer (silent install)
- Assign to User (silent install)
- Installation from command line (cmd.exe)
- .NET framework 4.0 or higher
msiexec /i "[PATH]\TiffViewer.msi" /q TARGETDIR="C:\Black Ice\TiffViewer" CUSTOMINI="[PATH]\Tiffviewer.ini" REGNUM=xxxxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxx
Supported Installation methods using Group Policy Deployment;
Additional supported installation method;
Installing Black Ice products on Azure Windows Virtual Desktop
For MSI Installer availability, contact email@example.com.