The MSI installer for Print2Email designed for large scale deployment in Active Directory environments. With the Print2Email installer System Administrators can create custom configurations for every User on the system and register or activate the Print2Email. The MSI installer will greatly simplify mess deployment and eliminates the need for customers to build custom installations.
The MSI installer is compatible with Microsoft SMS/SCCM, Zenworks, and Marimba.
The MSI install has the following installation features:
- Upgrade the Print2Email without reboot while preserving the user settings using the MSI installer
- Automatic silent installation
- Automatic register/activate the Print2Email with a serial number
- Install the Print2Email for evaluation.
- Configure installation target directory.
- Configure the registration of the Print2Email with Black Ice license server:
- 443 port with SSL (default)
- 80 port without SSL
- 3500 port without SSL
- 15000 port without SSL
- Configure the connection to license server with proxy server.
- Not using proxy server (default)
- Attempt to discover automatic proxy
- Use HTTP proxy
- Use SOCKS proxy
- Pre-configure the Print2Email using the configuration ini file.
- Such as file format, output directory, and more. Every feature of the Print2Email can be pre-configured.
- Hide Print2Email Printing Preferences Tab(s) from Users.
- Configure the Print2Email settings (including Task Emails) for large scale deployments.
- Such as email settings, recipients, and more. Every feature of the Print2Email can be pre-configured.
- Configure Email providers, Username and Password for Google, Yahoo, Hotmail, iCloud, Exchange, AOL,
- MAPI (Outlook) and SMTP settings
- Configure Email fields of To:, CC:, BCC:.
- Sending the email silent mode
- Delete attachment files after the email is sent
- Enable Logging and error reporting preferences
- Enable Content Based Email Sending
- Add Task emails
- Configure single or multiple Task email
msiexec /i "<<PATH>>\Print2Email.msi" /q TARGETDIR="C:\Black Ice\Print2Email" REGNUM=XXXXX-XXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXXXX
Please contact sales for more technical details on the MSI installer at email@example.com.
Supported Installation methods using Group Policy Deployment;
- Assign to Computer (silent install)
- Assign to User (silent install)
Additional supported installation method;
- Installation from command line (cmd.exe)
Installing Black Ice products on Azure Windows Virtual Desktop
- .NET framework 4.0
For MSI Installer availability, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.